Get Updated Before School Starts!
Minnesota Judicial Center
St. Paul, Minnesota
- It has been an interesting year for the Supreme Court! Build your knowledge of the Constitution and the Supreme Court by analyzing this year’s significant U.S. Supreme Court decisions as well as Minnesota cases.
- Learn about legislative changes that impact your students including the civics test.
- Learn about new resources for teaching elections, politics, current issues
- Participate in new interactive teaching materials
- Engage in conversation and get your questions answered at our annual “Lunch with the Judges”
- FIELD TRIP to the NEW Minnesota Senate Building!
- Learning Law and Democracy Foundation
- Minnesota Judicial System
This Institute is made possible in part with grants from the Legacy Amendment-Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund-Civic Education and the Minnesota Department of Education.
Participants may register for one, two, or three days. Space is limited. Registration fee is $50 per day and includes food and materials. Full scholarships are available and will be provided at the completion of the institute. Must be registered and prepaid to receive scholarship. Please indicate that you are applying for a scholarship on the registration form. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- First complete the registration form. Then return here for payment information.
- To pay by PayPal, return here after registering to select number of days below and click on Buy Now to go to PayPal’s secure site.
- To pay by check, after registering, send check for amount to Learning Law and Democracy Foundation, 2395 University Avenue W, Suite 220, St. Paul, MN 55114.
Refunds are possible if cancellation is received before August 1, 2016.