The Learning Law and Democracy Foundation wishes to acknowledge the many organizations with which we partner to cosponsor civic education programs and exchange information. These partnerships help to create a vital and current learning community in the state of Minnesota and throughout the country.
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Center for Civic Education
- Center for Social Studies Education, Minnesota History Center
- Civic Education Committee of the Minnesota City/County Managers Association
- Civic Education Committee of the Minnesota State Bar Association
- Civic Education Committee of the Minnesota Supreme Court Historical Society
- Constitutional Rights Foundation
- Kids Voting Minnesota
- Minnesota Civics Education Coalition
- Minnesota Council for the Social Studies
- Minnesota Judicial Branch
- Minnesota Secretary of State
- Street Law, Inc.
- YMCA Youth in Government